Our Construction Industry service teams understand your business, because we’ve worked with a lot of people in your industry. We offer consturction accounting and technology services, working with general contractors, specialized subcontractors, and homebuilders. Chortek can help you with accounting, consulting, and tax services, as well as business software and technology consulting to meet the complex needs of your construction business.
Construction Industry Services – Accounting and Tax
Our construction industry services include:
- Financial Statement Reviews
- Budgeting, Bidding & Estimating
- Cash Flow Analysis
- Continuity Planning
- Contract Cost & Billing Verification
- Cost Segregation & Depreciation Studies
- Federal, State, and Local Tax Compliance & Planning
- Internal Controls, Reporting & Systems Documentation
- Job Cost Estimating & Costing
- Like Kind Exchanges
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Multi-state Tax Consulting
- Project Management Support
- Profit Fade Analysis
- Sales and Use Tax Consulting
- Software & Hardware Selection; Installation & Support
- Start-up Services
- Strategic Business Planning
- Succession and Exit Planning
- Tax Physicals & Reverse Audits
- Tax Structuring Strategies for Exempt Entities & Transportation Companies
Construction Industry Technology Services
Chortek partners with our customers, small and medium-sized businesses, to manage their operations through effective use of information technology. While many technology companies “sell” technology, we help companies implement technology solutions when there is a strong expected return on investment.
Our NET team actively manages your company’s network infrastructure through our best-in-class remote monitoring tools, certified network engineers and help desk support services. Our teams of professionals provide stable IT systems and proactively monitor and respond to changes in your network so you don’t have to.
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Zoom Cloud Video Conferencing
- Cybersecurity Services
- Managed Services
- Server Deployment and Virtualization
Our Business Software Consulting team can assist you with a system selection. We will listen to your needs, recommend the right fit for your business, install and personalize, implement and support business software solutions that help you run your business. We’ll help you get sales, purchasing, inventory management, production planning, job and project costing, accounting, and payroll right on track.