Our Construction Service teams have extensive experience with construction industry services. These services include construction accounting and construction technology clients, from general contractors to specialized subcontractors and home builders. Our professionals offer a breadth of accounting, consulting and taxation services, as well as technology solutions to meet the complex needs of your business.
CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY SERVICES – ACCOUNTING
Construction industry services includes:
- Financial Statement Reviews
- Budgeting, Bidding & Estimating
- Cash Flow Analysis
- Continuity Planning
- Contract Cost & Billing Verification
- Cost Segregation & Depreciation Studies
- Federal, State, and Local Tax Compliance & Planning
- Internal Controls, Reporting & Systems Documentation
- Job Cost Estimating & Costing
- Like Kind Exchanges
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Multi-state Tax Consulting
- Project Management Support
- Profit Fade Analysis
- Sales and Use Tax Consulting
- Software & Hardware Selection; Installation & Support
- Start-up Services
- Strategic Business Planning
- Succession and Exit Planning
- Tax Physicals & Reverse Audits
- Tax Structuring Strategies for Exempt Entities & Transportation Companies
TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS FOR CONSTRUCTION COMPANIES
Chortek partners with our customers, small and medium sized businesses, to manage their operations through effective use of information technology. While many technology companies “sell” technology, we help companies implement technology solutions when there is a strong expected return on investment.
Our NET team actively manages your company’s network infrastructure through our best-in-class remote monitoring tools, certified network engineers and help desk support services. Our teams of professionals provide stable IT systems and proactively monitor and respond to changes in your network so you don’t have to.
- Back Up and Disaster Recovery
- Cloud Video Conferencing
- Cybersecurity Services
- Managed Services
- Server Deployment and Virtualization
Our Business Technology Consulting (BTC) software team can assist you with a system selection, listen to your needs, recommend the right fit for your business needs, install and personalize, implement and support business software solutions that help you run your business: sales, purchasing, inventory management, production planning, job and project costing, accounting and payroll.
Contact our team of professionals today to discover how
we can meet the unique needs of your organization.