Our Construction Industry service teams understand your business. We’ve worked with a lot of people in your industry. Chortek offers construction accounting and technology services. Our experts have worked with general contractors, specialized subcontractors, and home builders. We can help you with accounting, consulting, and tax services, as well as business software and technology consulting to meet the complex needs of your construction business.
Construction Accounting and Tax – Construction Industry Services
Our construction accounting and tax services include:
- Financial Statement Reviews
- Budgeting, Bidding & Estimating
- Cash Flow Analysis
- Continuity Planning
- Contract Cost & Billing Verification
- Cost Segregation & Depreciation Studies
- Federal, State, and Local Tax Compliance & Planning
- Internal Controls, Reporting & Systems Documentation
- Job Cost Estimating & Costing
- Like Kind Exchanges
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Multi-state Tax Consulting
- Project Management Support
- Profit Fade Analysis
- Sales and Use Tax Consulting
- Software & Hardware Selection; Installation & Support
- Start-up Services
- Strategic Business Planning
- Succession and Exit Planning
- Tax Physicals & Reverse Audits
- Tax Structuring Strategies for Exempt Entities & Transportation Companies
Construction Industry Technology Services
Chortek partners with our customers, small and medium-sized businesses, to manage their operations through effective use of information technology. While many technology companies “sell” technology, we help companies implement technology solutions when there is a strong expected return on investment.
Our NET team actively manages your company’s network infrastructure through our best-in-class remote monitoring tools, certified network engineers and help desk support services. We provide stable IT systems and proactively monitor and respond to changes in your network so you don’t have to.
Our Business Software Consulting team can assist you with a system selection. We will listen to your needs and recommend the right fit for your business. From there we can install and personalize the software solution. The BSC team will be there for you every step of the way, from selection through support. We’ll help you get sales, purchasing, inventory management, production planning, job and project costing, accounting, and payroll right on track.
Business Software Consulting Services