Whether you are developing real estate, entering into a like-kind exchange, looking for a tenants-in-common structure, or holding real property for the long term, Chortek LLP can plan, execute and assess the impact of strategies for:
- Maximizing current deductions via cost-segregation studies
- Deferring taxes on the sale of your property
- Lowering the tax rate on the gain on land that you intend to develop
- Transferring your real estate to future generations
- Protect the value of your real estate
- Ensuring that losses from real estate operations result in tax benefits
- Manage taxable income and deductions
- Plan for and manage the alternative minimum tax burden
- Minimize suspension of activity losses
- Plan for the pitfalls of the “passive loss” rules
The team of real estate experts at Chortek is skillfully positioned to provide Milwaukee real estate owners, investors, developers, managers, REITs and family-owned real estate enterprises with comprehensive accounting, tax and consulting services. Partnering with Chortek will allow you to focus more of your time and efforts on the management and operations of your real estate venture.
Count on Chortek to guide you through complex transactions involving formation of real estate funds, acquisitions, development, disposition, investment and management of real estate properties.
Begin a conversation today by contacting Bill Rewolinski at (262) 522-8265 or firstname.lastname@example.org.