About the Role
Reporting to the Managing Partner, the focus is on the design and management of organization-wide efforts to ensure that performance management (PM) and quality improvement (QI) programs are developed and managed using a data-driven focus that sets priorities for improvements aligned to ongoing strategic imperatives. This position will also conduct full life-cycle recruitment in sourcing the best talent for Chortek as well as maintaining effective programs for retention, promotion, and succession planning. You will establish recruiting strategies, research, and execute new and innovative sourcing strategies, and design and measure results of recruiting strategies. Collaborating with marketing and HR functions to establish employment branding practices and corporate hiring initiatives. All hiring is for professional skill sets to deliver the services offered by Chortek. The successful candidate is a strategic player who has created the talent agenda or been a part of creating it.
- This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities but does serve as a coach and mentor for other positions in the organization.
Talent Acquisition Responsibilities:
- Lead and coordinate recruiting for all lines of business and admin/support group; Serve as a business partner with hiring managers to develop effective sourcing and recruitment strategies that result in client satisfaction. Develop effective relationships within the organization and the hiring community to have influence and impact the recruiting process and hiring.
- Recruit full-time, part-time, temporary, contractual and intern personnel. Manage full life cycle recruitment and vendors (post, source, prescreen, schedule, background, references, offer, onboarding, etc.). Complete hiring process within defined metrics to minimize overall time-to-start. Develop appropriate marketing strategies, define roles and responsibilities of hiring team, and develop service-level agreements to ensure an effective and efficient recruitment lifecycle while minimizing cost-per-hire.
- Identify and implement an HRIS system to drive the various components of the talent agenda.
- Develop and implement creative and innovative sourcing strategies and techniques to build a pipeline of qualified candidates, both active and passive.
- Lead and coordinate the firm’s internship program.
- Coordinate with Marketing Director to ensure website and social media support recruiting needs and efforts.
- Build the firm’s brand as an employer of choice.
Talent Management Responsibilities:
- Provide professional expertise and support in the design, development and implementation of the talent review process that is required to achieve business goals and results in the creation of an internal bench of top talent.
- Participate in organizational strategic planning and provide leadership for PM and QI policy development.
- Identify and implement an HRIS system to drive the various components of the talent agenda ensuring there is a compatible ATS for the talent acquisition function.
- Research and assist in the development of PM training programs that focus on enabling the workforce to achieve improvements with priority organizational concerns.
- Develop, initiate, and maintain effective programs for workforce retention, promotion, and succession planning.
- Manage the maintenance and execution of the performance management system, including current job descriptions, standards of performance and performance evaluation instruments.
- Create and maintain an environment of equal employment opportunity, diversity, and competitive advantage in support of the company’s diversity and inclusion strategic plan.
- Lead and coordinate on‐boarding of new team members.
- Ensure that organization-wide talent management and PM initiatives are focused and aligned on improving operational and program efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Coordinate continuing professional education and certification for all lines of business.
- Develop training plans and oversee their completion or modification, including training for managers.
- Regularly update department heads and partners on associates’ status.
- Extract and review relevant statistics and KPI’s, follow up with development coaches
- Attend Monthly line of business meetings.
- Build feedback and evaluation systems.
- Monitor feedback and evaluation systems and ensure timely and constructive information is shared.
- Participate in annual planning and budgeting.
- Provide information and input on salary and bonuses for team members
- Work with the development coaches to ensure they are fulfilling their responsibilities.
- Coordinate development of and updates to position descriptions to ensure they are competency-based; individually to the position and collectively to corporate competencies
- Be on committee that plans employee special functions.
- Develop/conduct annual stay interviews with team members.
- Collect, analyze, and maintain data gathered to inform targeted leadership development (e.g., succession planning).
- Conduct presentations and training as needed to support programs and initiatives.
- Thorough understanding of recruiting methods and best practices, as well as applicable policies and federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Ability to design and implement full-cycle performance management programs.
- Change management ability
- Technologically minded; familiar with variety of HRIS, ATS and talent management systems; experience with Paychex HR a plus
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Excellent interpersonal, counseling, and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or related degree
- 5+ years of Talent management and acquisition experience in an HR function.
- Recent experience recruiting in multiple discipline areas and levels, including hiring for nonexempt, exempt and leadership positions.
- SPHR, PHR, SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP a plus
- Experience designing, developing, and supporting organization-wide talent management programs that cover performance management, talent development, coaching, succession planning, data analytics and relationship management.
- Previous experience in capturing metrics and producing various employment reports.
- Experience in all areas of sourcing such as the internet, social media, networking, employee referrals, job postings, as well as conducting open houses and virtual job fairs.
- Experience in working with applicant tracking systems and affirmative action plan requirements.
- Current SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP certification or ability to obtain certification within one year of employment.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift to 15 pounds at a time.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law