We take work-life balance seriously! We foster an environment where people engage with fulfilling work, grow professionally, & prioritize their life.
Chortek is a leading professional services firm with deep industry experience. We deliver accounting, auditing, and tax compliance services as well as value-driven technology solutions and tailored M&A offerings. We exist to serve business owners and their families by supporting their day-to-day operations and providing innovative ways to grow and protect their assets.
We truly believe that our number one asset is our employees, which is why we have created an employee-first business model for our firm. We strive to foster an environment where people engage with fulfilling work and grow professionally. Our entire team is supported by our talent development program to ensure everyone is moving forward in their career. We also strongly advocate maintaining a healthy work-life balance and strive to provide the flexibility and resources necessary to achieve it.
Your Career as a Support Center Consultant
If you enjoy solving problems, thinking outside the box, and learning new skills, this is the career for you! As a Support Center Consultant, you will be a key member of our IT Team. Working with clients you will have a direct impact as an important contributor to our firm’s mission of supporting the success of local businesses. You will also have access to an IT consulting career path that is limitless.
Your Responsibilities as a Support Center Consultant
- Work with a variety of clients in many different industries.
- Manage our client’s IT functions which have direct support on their business.
- Work with team members on cross-functional IT projects.
- Resolution of advanced and escalated desktop and server support tickets.
- Management and delivery of project implementations while adhering to the project delivery system.
- Adherence to ticketing process for client support requests.
- Fulfilling Account Manager role for managed network service clients as assigned.
- Adhere to firm values.
- Experienced user of Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 2-4 Years of Experience
- Competitive compensation package scaled with experience
- Three weeks’ vacation, plus forty hours of sick time
- Paid continuing professional education and professional organization dues
- Firm-wide commitment to work/life balance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Hybrid schedule
- Professional, yet a relaxed working environment
- “Dress for the Day” policy
- Personalized career coaching, development, and support
- Fun social activities