Sage plans to change the Maintenance and Support plan for Sage 100 users of Sage Payroll and Direct Deposit.
Per a webcast with Sage on February 16, 2016:
- Existing customers will change to the new tiered active employee pricing upon your next renewal after May 1, 2016. No change will occur until your next renewal date. Your annual BusinessCare will be reduced by the amount of BusinessCare for payroll and direct deposit (if owned) and replaced with the tier pricing below.
- Pricing is based on checks cut per pay period (Active employees)
- Up to 10 active employees – $550 per year
- Up to 25 active employees – $600 per year
- Up to 50 active employees – $800 per year
- Up to 75 active employees – $1,000 per year
- Up to 100 active employees – $1,100 per year
- Over 100 active employees – $1,200 per year
- This annual fee (paid annually or monthly via credit card or ACH) includes:
- License to use the payroll software
- Direct deposit service (new) sending the NACHA file direct to your bank
- Tax Table updates for supported versions
- Support and maintenance – unlimited calls to Sage support
- Note that monthly subscribers may move up or down in tier during the year if active employee count exceeds or is lower than the tier subscribed to on renewal date. Annual subscribers may move up in tier during the year but can only move down annually.
- More information will be coming direct from Sage in the next few weeks as well as upon your next BusinessCare renewal with Sage.
- Please contact Chortek with any questions.
Written by Debra Scheider | Business Technology Administrator
Posted in Technology Consulting