Outsourced Accounting & Advisory
If you’re a business owner, you know that managing your finances and using that data to make confident decisions can be a time-consuming and complex process. If you could gain back a few hours a day to focus on growing your organization instead of managing your books, where could you be one year from now?
That’s the basic idea behind Chortek’s Outsourced Accounting and Advisory Services. You focus on your business. We’ll focus on your books. We customize our accounting services to provide as much or as little assistance as you need at the exact level required by your organization.
We can support your business buy managing services such as:
- Cost accounting
- Sales and use tax planning
- Payroll planning
- Operating budgets
- Internal control reviews
- Journal entries
- Accounts receivable/Accounts payable
- General ledger management
- Monthly closing
- Financial reporting
Benefits of Outsourcing Your Accounting Functions to Chortek
- You will be working with specialists who know your industry.
- You will have a team looking out for the best interests of your organization. When a tax issue arises, we have in-house resources to provide immediate guidance.
- We provide redundancy when your primary Chortek support staff is unavailable. Multiple members of our accounting staff will be trained in your specific accounting procedure and can provide backup as needed to ensure consistency in serving your needs.
Perhaps even more important than the services we will perform is the guidance we will give you to understand your financial statements, identify trends and uncover possible areas for improvement.
Proactive Advisory Services
When we form an ongoing relationship with you, we’ll be better equipped to help you plan for success throughout the life of your business. We help our clients when they advance and grow with:
- Starting foundations
- Expanding out of state
- Large purchase orders
- Employee Benefit Plans
- Board of Directors reporting
- Merger and acquisition
Our team of accounting, tax, and technology professionals is experienced in advising clients on challenging, complex issues. We want you to feel confident in your decisions.