Your favorite hobby is exceeding expectations. You go above and beyond for clients and have strong communication and project management skills. Some people might think there’s a clone of you out there somewhere because of how effortless you multi-task, but for you, it’s all in a day’s work. If this sounds like you, you may be perfect for our System Engineer role.
About the Role
Chortek’s IT team is growing, We’re looking for a go-getting System Engineer to add to the fold. You should have 3-8 years of experience working with businesses of 10-200 users. When managing vendors, your job is to represent the goals and interests of the client. You should be able to communicate effectively when writing and speaking with clients and vendors. We’re looking for someone who can manage a variety of projects while participating in a team environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Server 2012 through 2019
- Ability to perform client/server application support
- Experience with VMWare ESXi and vSphere
- Ability to analyze and resolve multi-factor network problems
- Experience on Sonicwall firewalls preferred
- Experience in Datto and Autotask technologies preferred
Chortek is a leading professional services firm with deep industry experience. We deliver accounting, auditing, and tax compliance services, coupled with value-driven technology solutions and tailored M&A offerings. Chortek advises business leaders and individuals on innovative ways to protect assets and enhance efficiencies through a consistent, client-centric experience. Our goal: Success for the life of your business.
- Competitive compensation scaled with experience
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Work/life balance in a professional, but relaxed environment
- Dress for the Day policy
- Paid continuing professional education and professional organization dues
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law