Chortek is currently accepting applications for a Senior Auditor to join its team in the Accounting and Audit department. Enjoy work-life balance and the ability to work with a variety of clients.
Headquartered in Waukesha, Wisconsin near Milwaukee, Chortek LLP offers audit and accounting services complemented by tax compliance and planning, consulting, valuations, IT, merger and acquisition, and fraud prevention and litigation support services.
Chortek is recognized for its emphasis on helping growth businesses win in the global marketplace by focusing on all levels and types of profit enhancement, asset protection and business planning.
Additional skills and responsibilities are defined below:
- Supervise and review work performed by staff and interns and interact with the manager and partner assigned to the client;
- Develop team members through effectively delegating tasks and providing guidance to staff;
- Serve as a primary liaison between clients and upper management;
- Oversee and manage daily operations of one or more engagements;
- Assist in drafting deliverables to clients, as well as review draft deliverables prepared by engagement teams;
- Utilize Chortek’s audit methodology;
- Participate in business development and recruiting efforts;
- 3 to 8 years of experience in providing auditing and advisory services for privately held businesses;
- BA/BS degree from an accredited college/university in Accounting or a related discipline;
- CPA certification
- Project management skills and time management skills are a plus;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Entrepreneurial mind-set