You enjoy being an IT Hero. You have a talent for translating “techno-speak” into plain English. You have an uncanny ability to fix Windows-based computers in just a few clicks.
About the Role:
If you see yourself in that description, Chortek would like you to join our Support Center team at our Waukesha, WI headquarters. You’ll be supporting other Chortek team members and customers who call and email our help desk for IT support. Chortek enjoys working with many loyal business customers who value IT as a critical business tool, as well as the strong follow-through and focus they receive when they call our Support Center team.
- Microsoft Windows operating system and application troubleshooting experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
In this position, you have the opportunity to gain experience and knowledge from Chortek’s seasoned IT professional team. You’ll learn more about:
- Product and service offerings from leading vendors including Microsoft, Apple, VMWare, Dell, and Sage
- Cybersecurity assessment and remediation
- Disaster recovery and backup solutions
- Private and public cloud computing solutions
Chortek is a leading professional services firm with deep industry experience delivering accounting, auditing, and tax compliance services, coupled with value-driven technology solutions and tailored M&A offerings. Chortek advises business leaders and individuals on innovative ways to protect assets and enhance efficiencies through a consistent, client-centric experience. Our goal: Success for the life of your business
- Competitive compensation scaled with experience
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Work/life balance in a professional, but relaxed environment
- Dress for the Day policy
- 401(k) contribution