Chortek is a leading professional services firm with deep industry experience. We deliver accounting, auditing, and tax compliance services as well as value-driven technology solutions and tailored M&A offerings. We exist to serve business owners and their families by supporting their day-to-day operations and providing innovative ways to grow and protect their assets.
We truly believe that our number one asset is our employees, which is why we have created an employee-first business model for our firm. We strive to foster an environment where people engage with fulfilling work and grow professionally. Our entire team is supported by our talent development program to ensure everyone is moving forward in their career. We also strongly advocate maintaining a healthy work-life balance and strive to provide the flexibility and resources necessary to achieve it.
Your Career as an Acumatica/ERP Consultant
A typical day is never routine. You will be working with small- to mid-sized distribution and manufacturing clients to oversee and lead an Acumatica ERP implementation or upgrade the Acumatica cloud from older versions. As an Acumatica Consultant, you will train your clients on the software and handle help desk calls to ensure their success with the product. The impact of your work is highly visible, and every day you go to work you are helping your clients improve their business operations!
Your Responsibilities as an Acumatica/ERP Consultant
- Work with clients to find the right fit for their business needs.
- Manage and implement Acumatica and applicable third-party applications for our clients.
- Communicate with clients to answer questions about software features, configurations, and changes.
- Help users understand how to use the software effectively by providing consulting and onsite support services.
- Support Acumatica upgrades.
- Experience and proficiency in understanding the needs of product-based, for-profit companies
- Excellent time management, communication, and listening skills are required
- Experience with Acumatica
- Must have the ability to effectively identify a client’s business system needs and requirements, provide recommendations, and respond in a timely and appropriate manner with the most appropriate solution.
- Certification or experience in at least one current, mid-market ERP system; or ability to obtain certification efficiently.
- Certifications: System Administrator and/or Technical Specialist and/or Integrations and/or Reporting.
- A BA/BS degree
- A minimum of 5 years of experience is required.
- Collaborative, Respectful, Fun, Kind, Learning, and Employee-centric
- Firm-wide commitment to work/life balance
- Dress for Your Success-Choose your Attire
- Professional, yet a relaxed- working environment
- Professional Development
- Accessible Leaders
- RSM Alliance Member
- Employee Recognition- Employee of the Month
- Stay connected by Firm and One-on-One Meetings
- 401K Plan with a contribution from the Firm
- Health, Flexible Spending Account, HSA Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, STD/LTD, EAP, Holiday pay
- Minimum three weeks of vacation, plus forty hours of sick time
- CPA Exam- review course reimbursement; and application and exam fees
- Paid continuing professional education and professional organization dues
- Opportunity for performance bonus
- Fun Social Events, collaborative lunches
- Firm Sponsored Events
- Remote Work Schedule
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Personalized Career Coaching