Are you an Acumatica evangelist looking for an opportunity to help clients reach their business goals through technology? Do you have advanced technical knowledge of Acumatica and you’re looking to put it to use? Do you enjoy days that are far from routine?
About The Role
Chortek LLP’s Business Software Consulting division is always looking for qualified candidates to fill our Acumatica Consultant role. If you match the description below, we encourage you to apply!
In a typical day, you will be working with small- to mid-sized distribution and manufacturing clients and putting together a scope of work to oversee and lead their entire ERP implementation, or system optimization. As an Acumatica Consultant, you will train your clients on the software and handle help desk calls to ensure their success with the product. The impact of your work is highly visible, and every day you go to work you are helping your clients improve their business operations.
The team is led by an industry leader with over 28 years of experience, who is committed to providing the best in class service to our clients. You’ll stay up to date with industry trends through continuing professional education and grow your skill set by taking on challenging problems and coming up with innovative solutions.
Experience and Qualifications
To be considered for the Acumatica Consultant position, you must meet all or most of the following criteria:
- Experience and proficiency understanding the needs of product-based, for-profit companies
- Certification or experience in at least one current, mid-market ERP system; or, ability to obtain certification efficiently
- Excellent time management, communication and listening skills are required.
- A BA/BS degree along with a minimum of 5 years of experience is required.
- Familiarity with Acumatica
- Must have the ability to effectively identify a client’s business system needs and requirements, provide recommendations, and respond in a timely and appropriate manner with the most appropriate solution
Chortek is a leading professional services firm with deep industry experience. We deliver accounting, auditing, and tax compliance services, coupled with value-driven technology solutions and tailored M&A offerings. Chortek advises business leaders and individuals on innovative ways to protect assets and enhance efficiencies through a consistent, client-centric experience. Our goal: Success for the life of your business.
- Competitive compensation scaled with experience
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Work/life balance in a professional, but relaxed environment
- Dress for the Day policy
- Paid continuing professional education and professional organization dues
Does this sound like the right fit for you? Apply for our Acumatica Consultant opening today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law