Client Success Specialist
Chortek LLP is a leading professional services firm with a business-advisor work model to assist our clients. We solve complex challenges every day by supporting our clients with accounting, auditing, and tax compliance services, as well as value-driven technology solutions, and tailored M&A offerings.
We believe our employees are our number one asset and if our employees are taken care of, they will successively take care of our clients. We created an employee-first business model for our firm. A kind and caring environment is the heart of our business, this positive influence allows our employees to engage in fulfilling work and grow professionally. Our entire team is supported by our talent development program to ensure everyone is achieving their professional aspirations. We also provide flexibility and a hybrid work schedule to maintain harmony between work and life to ensure our employees reach their full potential in all they do.
Role as a Client Success Specialist
The Client Success Specialist will support internal and external clients of our Tax business unit at Chortek. We are looking for a cross-functional assistant who can help provide value-add support to these entities. You will work closely with our team members, managers, and clients. The right person for this position likes a variety of duties, communicates very well, enjoys working with people, is highly organized, and wants to support others. They are also enthusiastic about new learning opportunities.
- Attention to detail.
- Tax knowledge to be able to review missing documents.
- Enjoys collaborating with team members.
- Takes initiative.
- Willing to try new concepts and ideas.
- Strong professional communication skills.
Outline of key responsibilities
- Ensure tax receipt of all documents required from clients.
- Communicate with clients to obtain tax information and documents necessary and what the expected due dates are.
- Respond to client inquiries and resolve questions as needed.
- Enter data and maintain tax records.
- Proofreading and verifying data.
- Scan documents for storage into client workpaper files.
- Provide consistent, professional, courteous, and high-quality support service to both internal and external clients.
- Support the onboarding of new clients from an admin aspect.
- Take responsibility for adapting the standard checklist to meet client-specific needs.
- Assign tasks and due dates.
- Monitor progress and communicate regularly with the internal team and client.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings during the onboarding process.
- Newest Microsoft 365 technologies for collaboration: Teams, Planner, SharePoint, etc.
- QBO and related web-based services; ability to learn, pass the certification, retain knowledge.
- Proficient- Microsoft Office with emphasis on Excel
- Associate, bachelor’s degree, or equivalent desired.
- Tax and Accounting experience.
- Demonstrated skills in written and verbal communication, problem-solving, task, and project management, customer service, and organization.
o Collaborative, Respectful, Fun, Kind, Learning, Employee-centric
o Firm-wide commitment to work/life balance
o Dress for Your Success-Choose Your Attire
o Professional, yet a relaxed- working environment
o Professional Development
o Assessable Leaders
o RSM Alliance Member
o Employee Recognition- Employee of the Month
o Stay connected by Firm and One-on-One Meetings