Choosing a CRM Solution
Sage CRM is an easy-to-use, fast-to-deploy on-site CRM software solution with out-of-the-box but configurable business process automation. It provides enterprise-wide access to vital customer information anytime, anywhere so you can better manage your business with an integrated approach to field sales, inside sales, customer care, and marketing.
Sage CRM provides functionality for you to:
- Manage companies and contacts at those companies
- Create opportunities and the workflow to manage those opportunities
- Create cases for customer services and workflow to manage those cases
- Manage leads and marketing campaigns and the results achieved
- Track documents, communications, tasks, to do’s and follow-ups
- Integration with Exchange (Outlook) and Office 365
- Utilizes MailChimp for email marketing campaigns
- Browser based allowing mobile devices to connect to Sage CRM
You need a customer relationship management solution that can adapt to your changing needs and grow with your business needs.
Sage CRM is designed to help small and medium-sized businesses like yours. It is easy to use, adapt, configure, learn, and manage for companies that want to focus on their business, not on their software. And critically, it’s affordable, offering you the best possible value.
Available on-premise or in the cloud, Sage CRM provides the tools to quickly automate business activity workflows. When integrating with Sage ERP, you can enjoy more business insights, greater efficiencies, and a single, customer-centric view across the entire business.
See why over 15,000 organizations worldwide use award-winning Sage CRM to make every business interaction count.
Visit our Sage Software Document Library for specific software documentation and product information:
by Chortek’s Business Technology Consulting Team