Chortek LLP is currently seeking a Tax Associate to join our team in the Waukesha, Wisconsin office.
Headquartered in Waukesha, Wisconsin near Milwaukee, Chortek LLP offers audit and accounting services complemented by tax compliance and planning, consulting, IT and merger and acquisition services.
Chortek is recognized for its emphasis on helping growth businesses win in the global marketplace by focusing on all levels and types of profit enhancement, asset protection and business planning.
Tax Associates have the opportunity to work with small and medium sized entrepreneurial companies and their equity owners on a wide variety of engagements. If you enjoy a fast pace, challenging projects, continuously learning and talking with clients, your opportunity to grow with the firm and develop your skills is unlimited. We offer work/life balance within a relaxed yet professional environment.
- Gains experience and exposure in Chortek services and client industries
- Learns proper procedures while improving accuracy
- Becomes acclimated to a professional office atmosphere
- Gains confidence of others by demonstrating success over time
- Makes personal development a priority, seeking feedback and opportunities to grow
- Dedicates necessary effort to complete assignments on time
- Adheres to firm values
- 0 – 2 Years
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA exam has been passed or progress is such that completion is assured
- Basic understanding of income tax services; including knowledge of individual, fiduciary and business entity tax return fundamentals;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Proficient with MS Office
- May require limited travel
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.