Chortek LLP’s Business Technology Consulting division has an immediate opening for a Sage 100 Consultant. If you have advanced technical knowledge of Sage and find fulfillment in helping clients reach their business goals through technology, consider joining our team.
A typical day is never routine. You will be working with small- to mid-sized distribution and manufacturing clients and putting together a scope of work to oversee and lead their entire ERP implementation, or upgrade to Sage 100 from older legacy systems. As a Sage 100 Consultant, you will train your clients on the software and handle help desk calls to ensure their success with the product. The impact of your work is highly visible, and every day you go to work you are helping your clients improve their business operations!
The team is led by an industry leader with over 28 years of experience, who is committed to providing the best in class service to our clients. You’ll stay up to date with industry trends through continuing professional education and grow your skill set by taking on challenging problems and coming up with innovative solutions.
To be considered for the Sage 100 Consultant position, you must meet all or most of the following criteria:
- Experience and proficiency understanding the needs of product-based, for-profit companies
- Certification or experience in at least one current, mid-market ERP system; or, ability to obtain certification efficiently
- Excellent time management, communication and listening skills are required.
- A BA/BS degree along with a minimum of 5 years of experience is required.
- Familiarity with Sage 100
- Must have the ability to effectively identify a client’s business system needs and requirements, provide recommendations, and respond in a timely and appropriate manner with the most appropriate solution
Chortek LLP consists of talented and close-knit group of individuals, offers a flexible schedule and provides work-life balance. To take the next step in your ERP consulting career, please submit your resume and salary requirements.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.