In this month’s newsletter:
- Chortek Sage 100 User Group – October 15 summary
- Sage Fiscal Year 2021 Kickoff – Hosting on Azure coming!
- Sage Price Increases Reminders
- Sage 100 Supported Versions (2018, 2019, and 2020)
- Sage Summit 2020 Postponed
- Resources for Sage 100/100c Users – New Webinars Posted
- What Software Products does Chortek Support?
1. Sage 100 User Group Summary
Chortek (along with Sage) conducted its third Wisconsin Sage 100 User Group virtually on October 15. There were 20 Sage and vendor-run sessions throughout the day. Vendors also gave away $1,750 in gift cards to attendees, and Chortek provided Grubhub lunch gift cards to all attendees.
If you were not able to attend, the virtual conference allowed us to record each session and provide all clients with access to not only the session materials but the session recordings. Please visit the Sage 100 User Group page and use the password provided in your email to access the materials and recorded sessions.
If you have more questions about how Sage and these vendors can enhance your use and value of Sage 100 in your company, please contact your account manager.
3. Sage Price Increase Reminders
October 1, 2020
- Sage CRM subscription increasing 5% and Perpetual license 15%
- Alerts & Workflow Perpetual and Subscription increase
- Sage 100 Perpetual increasing 15%
- Sage 100cloud increasing 5%
January 1, 2021
- Sage BusinessWorks increasing 5%
- Sage Fixed Assets increasing 5%
September 30, 2021
- Sage Budgeting and Planning discontinued
Please contact us with any questions regarding price increases and renewal increases coming.
5. Sage Summit 2020 Postponed
The Sage Summit was originally planned for May 2020 and then moved to December 2020. The summit has been postponed until an in-person conference is feasible.