Hundreds of thousands of small and mid-size business owners use QuickBooks. If you’re reading this, chances are, you’re one of them.
The popularity of QuickBooks means that there is a growing demand for QuickBooks support. You’re an expert in your field – a craftsman, a developer, a leader, and someone who wears many hats. We’re guessing one of those hats isn’t being an expert QuickBooks user.
But that’s okay! Your business isn’t run by a software application. It’s run by the sweat and tears of you and your team. You should be spending 100 percent of your time and energy on growing your business.
Take your ill-fitting QuickBooks hat off and, instead, trust Chortek’s QuickBooks support experts. We’ll run your application, provide immediate support, and train you and your staff to use QuickBooks in the way that best meets the specific needs of your business.
With our expert guidance, your QuickBooks system will be built just the way you need it. Your year-end reports will be accurate and your tax return preparation will run smoothly. Doesn’t that sound great?
No matter what your level of QuickBooks experience is, our services can get you beyond it. See if your concern appears on this list:
- I need help setting up the chart of accounts and established beginning balances
- I need help selecting the correct QuickBooks version
- My data appears to be messed up or has been entered into the wrong accounts
- Our internal staff is untrained, or we need additional support
- I know QuickBooks can do so much more for my business, but I don’t know where to start
- I need to outsource my QuickBooks management so I can focus on growing my business
- I’d like to change the way I’m using QuickBooks to track my inventory, but how do I change it?
- I want the flexibility of an online accounting program, but I’d like help converting my existing company data into QuickBooks Online
- I’d like some training so I can better find my way around QuickBooks