Hundreds of thousands of small and mid-size businesses use QuickBooks to manage their business finances and operations. Chances are you are one of those business owners. This creates a growing demand for QuickBooks Support. There’s a good chance you consider yourself an expert in your field, a craftsman, a developer, a leader and most certainly the wearer of many hats. But it’s likely you don’t consider yourself an expert user of QuickBooks. And you shouldn’t. Your business is not run by a software application but rather it is run by the sweat and tears of you and your dedicated employees. That’s where 100% of your energy and time should be spent.
Trust Chortek’s QuickBooks support experts to run your application, provide immediate support and train you and your staff to use this application to the specific needs of your business.
With our expert guidance, you can be sure your QuickBooks system is built to the requirements of your business and organized for your needs to help ensure your year-end reports are accurate and tax return preparation runs smoothly.
What phase of QuickBooks usage would you consider yourself:
- Need help setting up original accounts and ledger and/or selecting the correct QuickBooks version.
- Data appears to be messed up or entered into the wrong accounts.
- Our internal staff is either untrained or in need of additional support.
- I know QuickBooks can do so much more for my business but I don’t where to start.
- I need to outsource my QuickBooks management so I can focus on growing my business.
- I’d like to change the way I’m using QuickBooks to track my inventory, but am unsure how to make these changes.
- I want the flexibility of an online accounting program, but I’d like help converting my existing company data into QuickBooks Online.
- I’d like some training in using the new program.
Your QuickBooks Support Specialists
The QuickBooks experts at Chortek have been assisting clients in these phases for over 10 years. We’ll tailor our support to your specific needs — not too much, not too little.
Contact Mark Albrecht, CPA today and let him know which phase of QuickBooks usage you are currently in. We’ll let you know about the options available to you.