Focus on Your Business. We'll Focus on Your Books.
For many small businesses and non-profit organizations, managing your finances and using that data to make confident decisions can be time-consuming and complex. Imagine what you could do by gaining back a few hours a day to focus on growing your organization rather than managing its books. That’s the basis of Chortek’s Outsourced Accounting Advisory Services. We take the responsibility of managing your accounting functions so you can use your time to focus on running your organization. We utilize innovative technology solutions and customize our accounting services to provide as much or as little assistance as you need and at the exact level required by your organization.
Outsourced Accounting Advisory Services
Some of the accounting services we can manage for you include:
- Cost accounting
- Sales and use tax planning
- Payroll planning
- Operating budgets
- Internal control reviews
- Technical journal entries
- Accounts receivable/Accounts payable
- General ledger management
- Monthly closing
- Financial reporting
Benefits of Outsourcing Your Accounting Functions to Chortek
- You will be working with specialists in multiple disciplines who know your business and have extensive experience to draw from.
- You will have a team looking out for the best interests of your organization. When a tax issue arises, a computer server crashes or the potential for employee fraud is uncovered, we have resources in-house to provide immediate guidance.
- We provide redundancy when your primary Chortek support staff is unavailable. Multiple members of our accounting staff will be trained in your specific accounting procedures and can provide back-up as needed to ensure consistency in serving your needs.
Perhaps even more important than the services we will perform is the guidance we will give you to understand your financial statements, identify trends and uncover possible areas for improvement.
Proactive Advisory Services
On-going management of your accounting needs will allow us the ability to help you plan for advancements within your organization. Typical situations we assist clients with include:
- Starting foundations
- Expanding out-of-state
- Large purchase orders
- Employee benefit plans
- Board of Directors reporting
- Merger and acquisition
Our team of accounting, tax and technology professionals is experienced in advising clients on challenging, complex issues in order to make confident decisions. Contact us today to discuss your needs.