Chortek LLP Partners With Acumatica, Cloud ERP
Acumatica Cloud ERP delivers adaptable cloud and mobile technology with a unique all-inclusive user licensing model, enabling a complete, real time view of your business anytime, anywhere. Through our worldwide network of partners, Acumatica provides the full suite of integrated business management applications, including:
There is only one true Cloud ERP platform designed for mid-sized customers – Acumatica, Cloud ERP.
Acumatica offers flexibility and choice in a single, comprehensive solution to manage your entire business efficiently. Acumatica is the only cloud- and browser-based ERP solution that adapts to the needs of growing small- and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) economically and securely.
- Adaptable. Spans a broad variety of industries, including Distribution, Manufacturing Retail/eCommerce, and Services (Professional, Business, Repair, and Not-for-Profit).
- Seamless. All Acumatica application suites are web-based, integrate fully with one another, and use a centralized database.
- Intuitive. The user interface and navigation—with tablet-friendly design and dynamic page layout—make working on any device fast and easy.
- Collaborative. Integrated Document Management allows you to manage a central repository of documents and media.
- Automated. Rules for workflows and approvals, which help maintain control, can be created throughout the system (e.g. sales and purchase orders).
- Extendable. Functionality for specific needs (e.g. bar coding) are already in place and can be extended further through industry standard tools and APIs.
- Insightful. All applications include easy to use reporting and self-service BI to quickly create personal dashboards.
KEY BENEFITS ARE:
- Work the way you want
- Get the performance you need
- Remove obstacles to business growth
- Reduce costs
JAAS Advanced Manufacturing Software (JAMS), is built utilizing the Acumatica Cloud xRP platform and takes complete advantage of the xRP platform. It integrates seamlessly with Acumatica’s Financial Management, Distribution Management, Customer Management, and Project Accounting Suites.
JAMS for Acumatica provides real-time coordination of your business activities from one central location.